Scientific and technological advances in veterinary medicine offer increasingly effective treatment options. European Travel Insurance ERV has therefore further developed its wau-miau pet insurance and today is launching a unique insurance and service package.
In recent years, veterinary medicine and treatment options have developed rapidly. For example, cancers can now be treated in a more technically advanced and effective way. As a result, pets have a higher life expectancy and live healthier lives – while at the same time, healthcare costs are rising.
In recent months, ERV has been intensively addressing advances in veterinary medicine, evolving customer needs and insurance benefit requirements. The result is a unique insurance and service package for every customer need.
- Three product variants (Basic, Clever, Optima)
- Sickness and accident insurance for the whole year
- Comprehensive services in alternative and complementary medicine
- New and extended cover: Vaccinations, euthanasia and special food
- Exclusive coverage: Assumption of dental treatment costs
- Free choice of deductible
“With our new insurance and service package, we are bringing our offering into line with the latest technical developments in veterinary medicine. By offering financial security, we enable our customers’ pets to receive the best possible medical care and live long, happy lives,” explains ERV’s CEO Jan Kundert.